The admissions requirements for the undergraduate degree programs at Hikma University are:The admissions requirements for the undergraduate degree programs at Hikma University are:
- Completion of an application form.
- Evidence of the successful completion of Secondary Education. And;
- A passing of Entrance Exam.
If you if student is attended from another university, he/she must apply the following:
- A copy of the transcript of your academic records (of each academic year), certified by the educational institution and relevant authorities.
- A document explaining the grading system of the universities you attended.
- If the documents are in a language other than English, a certified translated copy must accompany the original documents.
- University academic office must accept this application.
All students who pass the university entrance examination and find admission to the university will take an English/Arabic languages and math’s test to determine their level. Any students who did not pass these examinations will proceed study in the university.
Application for Admission Procedures:
The attached application form, together with all required documents listed below, should be delivered directly to:
Director of Admissions & EnrolmentUniversity of Hikma Administration OfficesJigjiga yar, Gantaalaha Hargiesa, Somaliland; Tel: +252-6333999922
Applications which are incomplete, illegible or reach the admissions office after the deadline will not be processed. University staff at our admissions office are available to help students complete the application form if students come prepared with all the relevant documents. Applicants for both academic admission and scholarship need to consider both the academic admission requirements and the scholarship criteria.
Documents to be submitted to admissions:
- A copy of the applicant’s secondary school certificate.
- Four recent, color passport pictures.
- Receipt for a non-refundable application fee of $20 into the University account account in:
- Salaam Bank:
- 1. Account Name:
- Account Number:
- Customer ID:
- Premier Bank:
- Account Name:
- Account Number:
- If you attended another university, please provide:
- A copy of the applicant’s university degree(s) certified by the educational institution and relevant authority.
- A copy of the applicant’s transcript of academic records (of each academic year), certified by the educational institution and relevant authorities.
- A document explaining the grading system of the applicant’s university.
- If the documents are not in English, a certified translation into English is also required.